Friday 28 June 2013

Shades of Blue Dress

Today was payday. That can only mean one thing- some SERIOUS shopping. Luckily for me I had my eyes set firmly upon one dress, so when I received my monies I knew exactly where to go.

Thanks to Lucky Mecklenburgh debuting this style in Marbs this style has proved spectacularly popular. I tried resisting this dress as it was a tad out of my price range (I buy alot of dresses so I need to seriously budget) but seeing it again on a lass in Brighton last weekend I just had to have it in my life. So then I started to justify this purchase, and ofcourse my Birthday is coming up in a few weeks, providing the ultimate dress occasion. Perfecto I thought, so I waited for it to be restocked at 4pm today (telling myself that this was again fate telling me I HAD to buy this dress) and nabbed it as soon as it came online. Queue flustered entering of details and much air pumping in the office once the purchase confirmation had came through. 

So anyways, very very exciting times for me. I can't wait to receive it on Monday, fingers crossed they manage to find the office okay in posho Richmond. I will definitely be returning to Three Floor, such an original brand - still wearable but altogether sleek and completely on trend. With echoes of Alexander Wang and Celine, its worth paying that little bit more for well designed pieces like this.

Shop this dress here (Quickly before it goes! Although more stock will come on the 5th of July phewwwww)

Shades of Blue Dress
£168
from Three Floor



No comments:

Post a Comment