Tuesday 23 October 2012

Tattoo Lust

Recently, I've been getting a major itch for another tattoo. I've always loved how tattoos not only represent an individual's most personal feelings, but truly embody the zeitgeist of a society. With so many ideas swilling around in my brain I had a quick googling session- the result of which was a bulging folder on my laptop filled with utterly gorgeous artwork that I felt I just needed to share. So many of these designs I would really love to have, so really the only thing to do is scratch that itch and go get inked again...
~
The little birdies that started it all...
Jack at Nine tattoo studio in Brighton was the guy who inked these bad boys on me. He has a completely unique style of tattooing which marks him out as an incredibly talented tattoo artist.
Some of his work:
~
~
~
~
#Nine Brighton- http://www.nineboycesstreet.com/
#Jack @ Nine- http://www.nineboycesstreet.com/jack/
~

Lust worthy Ink
~
~
~
 ~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
 ~
~
~
 ~



2 comments:

  1. Love tattoos! I've got two. Want another but not sure what! I really like those birds in the 1st one.
    Cheers for the comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. W przeciwieństwie do leasingu operacyjnego, w leasingu finansowym rzecz oddawana w użytkowanie w zamian za raty leasingowe, pomimo, że jest własnością leasingodawcy, to jednak amortyzuje ją leasingobiorca. Druga kluczowa różnica między oboma typami leasingu to rozliczenie podatku VAT. W przypadku leasingu finansowego Leasing Operacyjny A Leasing Finansow podatek jest naliczany od razu w chwili wydania przedmiotu. Innymi słowy - jest on naliczany z góry. W tym modelu do kosztu uzyskania przychodu zalicza się tylko część raty leasingowej stanowiącą odsetki oraz odpisy amortyzacyjne. W leasingu finansowym nie ma wykupu, korzystający staje się właścicielem przedmiotu wraz z zapłaceniem ostatniej raty leasingowej. W umowie leasingowej strony mogą ustalić zagwarantowanie przeniesienia tytułu własności do przedmiotu leasingu.

    ReplyDelete