Tuesday 23 July 2013

Shop Focus - My Flash Trash

As many of you probably already know, worst kept fash secret myflashtrash.com is the absolute go to site for quirky trend-led jewellery. From cute pendants, to ethnic inspired statement necklaces and rings just crying out to be layered up, there are pieces to suit any style tribe here. Here are just a few of the bits and bobs finding themselves on my wishlist.

I promise you, it's an addictive site: you'll soon be checking out the new arrivals on a weekly basis! Shop all these beauts and more at www.myflashtrash.com.






4 comments:

  1. The first necklace is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed these in the Now Magazine at work and just love the designs will be getting one soon ;D x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete