Monday 1 April 2013

Brand Focus - My Flash Trash

My bank manager is not going to enjoy this. Having recently discovered a complete gem of a jewellery website, I am going through the perennial dilemma of overdraft VS lust for shiny pretty things that I absolutely need in my life.  
~~~~~
Describing itself as 'A curation of the most talked about jewellery from the world's coolest designers' the website certainly covers all the bases with its carefully selected stock. With stock from whimsical Elsie Belle, to the fierce Love Bullets, there are pieces to suit any style tribe, and more importantly any budget. Prices range from a £5 to £420, so whether you are looking for a quick trend fix to update a new dress or a forever piece, my Flash Trash has got it covered! Amber Atherton of Made in Chelsea fame is the business maverick behind this lust worthy new website, pairing style with slick business acumen is a sure fire path to success.
~~~~~
Each brand is introduced by a Pinspiration type banner that re-inforces brand identity and shows customers in an instant what the product is all about. Love this approach- here my Flash Trash is cleverly building on the increasingly multi-platform nature of fashion retail and the increasing importance trends bubbling up from the street level. Aswell as popularizing street trends, at the moment the 90's scrunchie and Coachella chic jewels are heavily featured, celebrity endorsement presents another interesting angle. As we all know, getting you garms plastered over a celeb is sure fire way to get your product and brand out there. My Flash Trash is no stranger to the power of celebrity, making sure that many pieces are worn by celebrities; the pictures of which are displayed prominently on the website. The brand is multi platform featuring on social media abound such as Pinterest, instagram, polyvore and we love it, amongst many others.
~~~~~
However a new website is nothing without unique, eye catching product. My Flash Trash is certainly not short of this. So without further ado, have a gander at some of my favourite pieces which will hopefully be stashed in my jewellery box before long.

The BN1's Edit 








Find all these fabulous pieces and many more absolute style steals and trend gems at www.myflashtrash.com. Happy shopping ladies!

4 comments:

  1. wow I love that Casio! there's some really lovely pieces on this website!

    great post

    Sharna <3

    http://s-k-w-style.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the casio! rose gold is just lovely :) <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mei-li skull rings are adorable! Thanks for sharing this spread! So many goodies! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete